Gramophone Proudly Announces Innovative New Luxury Retail Experience Center in Maryland
TIMONIUM, MD, May 30, 2023 — Gramophone today announced the Grand Opening of their fifth and newest showroom, the one-of-a-kind Gramophone Experience Center.
The exclusive showcase, located at 8 West Aylesbury Road in Timonium, Maryland — next door to Gramophone’s existing retail location — features some of the CE industry’s most prestigious audio brands, including Focal Powered by Naim, McIntosh, Sonus faber, Bang & Olufsen, and many more.
“The Gramophone family is extremely proud to open our finest and most elaborate showroom to date,” says Andrew Davis, CEO, Gramophone. “The new space presents real-world, highly desirable solutions for integrating design and technology. The showroom is conceived as a journey that takes visitors through various displays of art-like wall sculptures, high performance listening systems, headphones, and automation in real-world scenarios.”
Featuring the latest in high performance audio/video electronics, speakers, and accessories, Gramophone’s Experience Center represents their in-house design team’s talent for integrating technology, lighting, and design in intuitive systems.
Gramophone’s Experience Center includes the following curated audiovisual experiences:
- The Focal Powered by Naim store within a store, a luxurious space where customers experience music and discover standard-setting, exclusive high-fidelity products from both Focal and Naim.
- A McIntosh experience where clients audition the best of McIntosh‘s high-end audio products, paired with some of Sonus faber’s finest speakers, for an immersive listening experience that brings music to life.
- The Bang & Olufsen experience, a sonic and visual delight, where customers immerse themselves in the brand’s signature sound and design aesthetic.
- A ”hidden theater” with 11 concealed speakers and twin subwoofers hidden in the walls and ceiling, providing a surround sound experience that rivals traditional theaters, but without distracting from the decor.
- Virtual Window, a large-scale, immersive video experience powered by Sony, allowing users to view a wide selection of content from any location in the world, all from the comfort of their own home. Systems easily scale up or down by adding or subtracting video panels, delivering bright, vivid images – perfect for either residential or commercial spaces.
Adds Mr. Davis: “Our latest Gramophone Experience Center will inspire, captivate, and allow our customers to imagine how modern home entertainment technology can seamlessly blend with their lifestyles.”
Learn more about the Gramophone Experience Center by visiting GXC.gramophone.com.
Read Next From NewsSee all
Popori Acoustics Now Availble in The United States
The following is a press release issued by Notable Audio […]
- by TAS Staff
- Jun 01st, 2023
Naim Audio Reveals the Latest Addition to its New Classic Product Range: The 300 Series
High End Munich – May 18, 2023 – The exceptional […]
- by TAS Staff
- May 23rd, 2023
Never Miss a Beat with Technics’ Brand New and Improved True Wireless Earbuds
The following is a press release issued by Technics. May […]
- by TAS Staff
- May 18th, 2023